UPPSC Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for 14 Reader and Principal Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPPSC Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 15 April 2023. Those who are interested and qualify for this brief notice can apply online from March 17, 20023 to April 15, 2023. CareerExam has all the information on this UPPSC Notification 2023. As a result, we have included all of the job notification facts below, such as UPPSC Jobs 2023, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary facts, Steps to Apply, Online Application Link, and so on.
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through the UPPSC website uppsc.up.nic.in Candidates are advised to fill out the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling out the online application form. Details, as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly, and logically. As the applications need to be submitted online only. Candidates can apply before April 15, 2023
Table of Contents
# UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.67,700- to Rs.2,18,200/-|
|Job Name||Reader Agad Tantra Evam Vidhi Ayurved |
Reader Kriya Shareer
Reader Shalya Tantra
Reader Ras Shastra Evam Bhaishajya Kalpana
Reader Dravya Guna
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
# Vacancy Details UPPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Reader Agad Tantra Evam Vidhi Ayurved||01|
|Reader Kriya Shareer||03|
|Reader Shalya Tantra||01|
|Reader Ras Shastra Evam Bhaishajya Kalpana||04|
|Reader Dravya Guna||02|
# Educational Qualification UPPSC Recruitment 2023
- Reader – Graduate Degree in Ayurveda with 7 Years experience.
- Principal (Allopathy) – MD / MS with 10 Years experience.
- For more information, check the official notification.
# Age Limit
- Reader : 28 – 45 Years
- Principal : 50 – 62 Years
- Check age relaxation at official notification.
# Selection Process
- The selection of candidates may be based on a Written Test / Interview
# Application Mode
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
# Salary Details
- Reader: Rs. 67700 – 208700 PM
- Principal: Rs. 144200 – 218200 PM
# Application Fee
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 105
- SC/ ST/ Ex-SM: Rs. 65
- Handicapped: Rs. 25
# Important Date
|Notification Released date||17 March 2023|
|Closing Date of Offline Application||15 April 2023|
# How to Apply
- Visit www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on “Careers & Opportunities”.
- Then click on the “Download” link of “Advertisement No.: D-2/E-1/2023”.
- Read the download notification carefully.
- Open the link “Click Here to apply”.
- Then enter the details in the field.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Upload necessary documents and make payment. Finally, “Submit” the filled-in application form.
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently. The website offers a user-friendly interface and provides easy navigation to search for job openings based on various criteria such as location, job type, and qualifications required. CareerExam aims to help job seekers find the best job opportunities and make the most of their careers.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
# FAQ Of UPPSC Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Graduate Degree in Ayurveda with 7 Years experience.
What is the Mode of Application for UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for UPPSC Recruitment 2023?