Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Union Bank of India is now accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of Single Window Operator-A/Clerk. You can apply for the aforementioned positions if you have recently been looking for bank jobs. Union Bank of India is prepared to fill a total of 11 positions. Bachelor degree holders are eligible to apply online for Union Bank of India recruitment. Starting on April 19, 2023, applicants can submit their applications through May 9, 2023. For more jobs in Central Government, State Government, and Private Job openings visit CareerExam.in.
Candidates will be chosen based on their athletic prowess, field tests, and written exams. Both the Field Trial and the written test will be held in Mumbai. The Union Bank of India recruiting announcement includes information about the exam’s date, time, and location. For a position with Union Bank of India, an application fee is necessary for all candidates in each category. There will be no refunds given to applicants who pay the application fee. Candidates once read the Union Bank of India recruitment announcement’s eligibility requirements. For more updates on the Recruitment of this UBI post visit unionbankofindia.co.in
Table of Contents
# Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.17,900/- to Rs.47,920/-|
|Recruitment||Union Bank of India Recruitment|
|Job Name||Single Window Operator- ‘A’/Clerk|
|Job location||Visit Official Website|
# Vacancy Details Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- 11 vacancies of Single Window Operator- ‘A’/Clerk posts to be filled
# Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree candidates are eligible to apply
# Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 27 years
# Selection Process
- Applicants will be taken by conducting a Sports Proficiency, field trial and Written Test.
# Application Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply via online mode.
# Salary Details
- Rs.17,900/- to Rs.47,920/-
# Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- For UR/OBC – Rs.850.00 (Inclusive of GST)
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates – Rs.175.00 (Inclusive of GST)
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI
# Important Date
|Online Applications will be opened on||19.04.2023|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application form||09.05.2023|
#How to Apply
- Go to the website @unionbankofindia.co.in
- Find and read the RECRUITMENT OF MERITORIOUS FEMALE SPORTSPERSONS notification.
- Click to apply online.
- Applicants kindly fill in the details in the online application.
- Now, you can submit the application in an online portal.
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
# FAQ Of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Bachelor’s Degree
What is the Mode of Application for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
What is the date of Walk In Interview for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|