UIDAI Recruitment 2022: The Unique Identification Authority of India has released notifications for various posts through offline mode. As per UIDAI notification, around 27 vacancies are to be filled for the positions of Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Deputy Director & Accountant. Interested candidates are requested to apply before the last date 23.03.2022. Candidates looking for central govt jobs in UIDAI may refer to the official notification for further reference.
Vacancy Summary – UIDAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||The Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Job Name||Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Deputy Director & Accountant|
|Job Location||Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata, Gujarat & other Locations.|
|No of Vacancies||27|
|Notification Released on||03.02.2022|
|Last Date for submission of Application||23.03.2022|
Vacancy Details – UIDAI Recruitment 2022
|Junior Translation Officer||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||09|
|Assistant Account Officer||02|
Essential Qualifications – UIDAI Recruitment 2022
- Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department.
- Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular post with required experience.
- Refer notification for experience in the corresponding field.
Job Location – UIDAI Recruitment 2022
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Gujarat & other Locations.
- Refer official notification.
- Offline mode of application is acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to send their application form to the below mentioned address for which they applied for.
|Address for Deputation in UIDAI, Headquarters||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.|
|Address For Deputation In UIDAI RO, Hyderabad & State Office Bhubaneswar||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 6th Floor, East Block, Swarna Jayanthi Complex, Beside Matrivanam, Ameerpet Hyderabad-500 038.|
|Address For Deputation In UIDAI State Office, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru -560001|
|Address For Deputation UIDAI In-State Office Gandhinagar, Gujarat||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005.|
|Address For Deputation In UIDAI RO, Ranchi & State Office Kolkata||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010.|
|Address For Deputation in UIDAI RO, Delhi & State Office Bhopal||Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office Delhi, Below Supreme Court Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001.|
- Candidates max age should be 56 years.
Salary Details – UIDAI Recruitment 2022
|Junior Translation Officer||Level-06|
|Assistant Section Officer||Level-06|
|Assistant Account Officer||Level-8|
- Refer official notification.
|Notification Released on||03 February 2022|
|Last Date for submission of Application||23 March 2022|
How to Apply – UIDAI Recruitment 2022
- Visit www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on About UIDAI then click Work with UIDAI then click Deputation/ Contract in the top section.
- Notifications are categorized based on locations.
- Candidates shall click on the requisite link to download the application notification.
- Application form remains in the same notification pdf.
- Read the instructions in the UIDAI notification.
- Fill the downloaded application form.
- Submit the application along with necessary documents to the corresponding regional office address.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|