TNPSC Recruitment 2023: For positions as an assistant jailer, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is accepting online applications from people who reside in Tamil Nadu. Both male and female applicants may submit an application for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor position listed in TNPSC Advertisement No. 657. A total of 59 positions are reserved for applicants with a bachelor’s degree. Job seekers in Tamil Nadu have the option of applying online for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor position. The deadline for applications is May 11, 2023. For the position of Assistant Jailor with the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, chosen applicants will be appointed in Tamil Nadu.
Written exams will be used to choose candidates for the TNPSC Assistant Jailor position. There won’t be a personal interview for the aforementioned position. Applications that are uploaded without a photo, a signature, or other needed information will not be approved. The application price is Rs. 100, and it can be paid using a debit card, credit card, or net banking. Candidates that want to pay the application fee offline won’t be approved. The TNPSC recruitment announcement contains information on the required education, the method of selection, how to apply, the application fee, the age restriction, and the remuneration.
Table of Contents
#TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Over View
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No.657|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.35400/- to Rs.130400/-|
|Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Govt. Recruitment|
|Job Name||Assistant Jailor|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
#Vacancy Details TNPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Jailor (Men)||54|
|Assistant Jailor (Wo Men)||5|
#Educational Qualification TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should possess a degree from a recognized university or Board.
- You may check the notification for more educational details
- Age Limit (As on 01.07.2023)
- Applicants should born between 18 to 32 years.
- Visit Notification for more details of age and Age relaxation.
- Written Examination will be conducted for Assistant Jailor Posts.
- Online mode of submission of Application is accepted
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Jailor (Men)||Rs.35400/- to Rs.130400/-|
|Assistant Jailor (Women)||Rs.35400/- to Rs.130400/-|
- All category candidates should pay Rs.100 via Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- Fee Exemption
|Notification Released date||12-04-2023|
|Closing Date of Offline Application||11-05-2023|
#How to Apply
- Go to the website @ tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the Advertisement No.657
- Candidates kindly read the TNPSC Assistant Jailor notification.
- After reading the notification, you can apply via online.
- Give the valid and required details in the application.
- Lastly, submit the application via online.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
#FAQ Of TNPSC Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Any Degree
What is the Mode of Application for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for TNPSC Recruitment 2023?