Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023: The Telangana High Court has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the position of Junior Civil Judge. There are 10 open positions, according to the announcement. Online applications are open to all eligible Indians. Candidates interested in court jobs should apply for the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023, which will begin on February 1, 2023.
Before applying for these High Court jobs, you must first confirm your eligibility. Candidates must include a working email address and mobile phone number in their online application form. The official notification and online registration link for the High Court of Telangana Recruitment are provided below this page. Candidates must submit a completed online application as well as all necessary documentation. Applicants print a copy of your online application for your records. Candidates must apply online by March 1, 2023.
Table of Contents
# Overview – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||High Court for the State of Telangana|
|Job Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No of Vacancies||10 Vacancies|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs. 77,840 – 1,36,520 PM|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
# Vacancy Details – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||10|
# Educational Qualification – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
- (I) Shall possess a Degree in Law from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and enrolled in the Bar Council as an Advocate.
- Only those candidates who possess the qualifications and eligibility prescribed under Telangana State Judicial (Service and Cadre) Rules, 2023 shall be eligible to apply.
# Age Limit
- The age limit for Junior Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 in the High Court for the State of Telangana is a maximum of 23 to 40 years.
- Refer official notice to get the age limit and relaxation details
# Selection Process
- For the purpose of shortlisting the candidates, the High Court will conduct a Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising 100 multiple choice objective type Questions. The duration of the examination will be two (2) hours. A notification will be hosted on the website of the High Court regarding the Venue and Time of the screening test and the same will also be mentioned in the Hall Ticket to be downloaded by the applicant.
# Apply Mode
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online.
# Application Fee
- General/ OC/BC Other State: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ EWS: Rs. 500
- Payment Mode: Online
# Required Documents/Certificates to be uploaded
- Law Degree,
- S.S.C. in proof of date of birth,
- Advocate practice certificate obtained from the concerned Bar Association in respect of candidates who have enrolled as Advocates, wherever applicable.
- Caste Certificate in respect of reserved category candidates.
- Medical Certificate showing the nature and percentage of disability in respect of the Physically disabled candidates.
- Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
# Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||01.02.2023|
|Date of closure of the online application||01.03.2023|
# How to Apply – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website https://www.tshc.gov.in
- Follow these steps to apply for the High Court Telangana Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
# Important Links – Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
More Career Exam opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.