Survey Of India Recruitment 2023: Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 21 Vacancies for Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic through Survey Of India Recruitment 2023. According to the Survey Of India Recruitment 2023 Notification from 24 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 these vacancies are assigned to the Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology) Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
# Summary for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Survey of India (Department of Science & Technology)|
|Post Name||Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic|
|Number of Vacancies||21 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible Candidates|
|Salary Details||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Mode|
# Vacancy for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
|Motor Driver-Cum Mechanic||21|
# Eligibility Criteria for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from any recognised Board.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi/ English.
- Possess a valid driving licence for both Heavy and Light vehicles.
- Should have adequate knowledge of the works of fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
# Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 31 May 2023
# Selection Process Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Practical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
# Application Fees
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
# Important Dates
The important dates related to Survey Of India 2023 have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||24 April 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||31 May 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
# Required Documents for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- A Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Driving Licence.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- A passport size photographs.
- Self-addressed envelope with Rs 22/- postal stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
# Postal Address for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
“Read the official notification for office wise postal address.”
# Important Links
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ in Survey Of India Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are announced for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 21 Vacancy
What are the eligibility criteria for Survey Of India Recruitment 2023?
What is the last date of Survey Of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 31 May 2023
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|