Supreme Court Recruitment 2023: On April 8, 2023, the notification was released. Application for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates is open to qualified candidates. For the position of Supreme Court Clerk/Research Associates, applicants completed their studies in accordance with the Supreme Court’s announcement No.F.21 (LC)/2023-SC (RC). For the aforementioned positions, there are set timeslots. Candidates who meet the requirements for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment process may submit their applications online. The deadline to submit an online application is April 30, 2023.
For positions in the Supreme Court of India, candidates will be shortlisted via written exam and interview. For individuals who are taking the written exam and interview, there will be no travel or living expenses reimbursement. There is no requirement for applicants to send a paper copy of their application. The recruitment announcement from the Supreme Court includes information about application fees. You can apply for the Supreme Court Clerk-cum-Research Associates position if you’re looking for work in the legal field. Candidates who are hired for positions with the Supreme Court will receive Rs. 80,000 per month.
Table of Contents
#Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Advertisement No.||No.F.21 (LC)/2023-SC (RC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.80,000/- per month|
|Recruitment||Supreme court of India Recruitment|
|Job Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates|
# Vacancy Details Supreme Court Recruitment 2023
- Various vacancies are to be filled
# Educational Qualification
- Degree/ Graduation in Law, LLB candidates are eligible to apply for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Post.
- Applicants can check the notification for more educational details.
# Age Limit
- As on 30/04/2023
- The minimum age limit is 20 years
- The maximum age limit is 30 years
# Selection Process
- Selection method will be based on a written exam and interview..
# Application Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply via online mode.
# Salary Details
- Rs.80,000/- per month
- For More Details visit Notification
# Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- All category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- via online.
# Important Date
|Last Date for submission of Online Application form||30.04.2023|
#How to Apply
- Candidates go to the website @main.sci.gov.in
- Find and read the notification>Detailed Advertisement for engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on short-term contractual basis. Last date is 30.04.2023. -08-Apr-2023
- Click to apply online.
- Give the details in the online application.
- Submit the application in an online portal.
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
# FAQ Of Supreme Court Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Degree/ Graduation in Law, LLB
What is the Mode of Application for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last Date for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023?