Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYAS). Now, it has issued a new vacancy notification in its Head Quarters at New Delhi for the post of Deputy Director. As per the notification, the Sports Authority of India is going to fill 28 vacancies. Those who are interested in this SAI job vacancy, they should submit the application form through offline mode only. The last date to apply for SAI jobs is 21.03.2022.
Vacancy Summary – Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Job Name||Deputy Director|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700|
|Notification Released on||22.02.2022|
|Last date to submit the application||21.03.2022|
Essential Qualifications – Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|Deputy Director||Candidates should hold Analogous posts in the parent cadre/ department.|
Job Location – Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on interview/ test.
- Sports Authority of India accepts offline applications only.
- Address: Deputy Director (Pers.), Sports Authority of India, Head Office, Gate No.10 (East Gate), Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Age Limit (as on 21.03.2022)
- Age limit should not be exceeding 56 years.
Salary Details – Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700 /-
- Refer Official Notification.
|Notification Released on||22 February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||21 March 2022|
How to Apply – Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Choose the required notification.
- Download the and read the notification carefully.
- You may apply SAIL BSP jobs through offline mode only.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Fill the details properly and then submit application form.