RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 291 Vacancies of Officers in Grade ‘B’ through RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023. According to the Latest RBI Grade B Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2023.
Applicants can apply online to this RBI Job 2023 from 09 May 2023 and RBI online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the RBI jobs before the closing date of 09 June 2023
Table of Contents
# Summary for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Officers in Grade ‘B’|
|Number of Vacancies||291 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible candidate|
|Salary Details||Rs. 55200 – 99750 PM|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
# Vacancy for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–(General)||222 Posts|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DEPR||38 Posts|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DSIM||31 Posts|
# Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–(General) – Graduate with 60% aggregate marks as well as in 12th Pass (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Pass.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DEPR – PG Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance OR PGDM/ MBA Finance OR PG Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)–DSIM – PG Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay OR PG Degree in Mathematics OR PG Diploma in Statistics or related subjects from a reputed Institute OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute OR PG Diploma in Business Analytics.
# Age Limit
- GEN : 21 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 35 Years
# Selection Process
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
# Application Fees For RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100
# Important Dates
The important dates related to RBI 2023 recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||09 May 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||09 June 2023|
# Apply online for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
# How to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
# IMPORTANT LINKS:-
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|