Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: The Orissa High Court has published the notification for the hiring procedure for the year 2023. Those who are qualified and interested are encouraged to apply for these Orissa High Court positions online. For the Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV, and Mali jobs in the Group D Cadre, there are 88 openings that have been announced. The online registration link is now active at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in as of April 17, 2023. The recruiting announcement for the Orissa High Court for 2023 was made public on April 11, 2023. The application form must be submitted online by May 5, 2023. There won’t be any other forms of application accepted.
To fill the open vacancies, they are inviting applications from qualified Indian citizens. They will conduct preliminary tests, written tests, and viva-voce tests to choose candidates. Those looking for court jobs may apply for this OHC position. Applications that are not complete or are submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. Those who are chosen will be appointed in Odisha. Further information regarding the Orissa High Court opening, the syllabus, the exam date, the selection list, the Odisha High Court Recruiting, the merit list, the results, and impending job announcements will be posted on the official website.
Table of Contents
#Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023 Over View
|Organization||Orissa High Court|
|Advertisement No.||No. 03 of 2023|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt. Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.4750/- to Rs.14680/-|
|Recruitment||Odisha Govt. Recruitment|
|Job Name||Orderly and Office Peon, Class IV and Mali|
#Vacancy Details Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Orderly and Office Peon||34|
#Educational Qualification Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should have passed Class 8th from a recognized board.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
- The age limit should be 21 years to 35 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Test.
- Written Test.
- Viva-voce test
- Applications through online mode will be accepted.
- Apply @ orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Rs.4750/- to Rs.14680/- Per Month
#Application Fee & Mode
- The fee is Rs. 300.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Notification Released Date||11.04.2023|
|Starting date of Online Application||17.04.2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application||01.05.2023|
#How to Apply
- Go to the official website orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment, find & click on Notification.
- Read the advertisement thoroughly.
- Fill out the Online form.
- Pay a fee through the prescribed mode.
- Submit the filled application form.
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification Link||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
#FAQ Of Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 8th std.
What is the Mode of Application for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023?