NMDC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 200 Electrician, Field Attendant Vacancies in the Karnataka location. National Mineral Development Corporation Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 200 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NMDCL career official website i.e., nmdc.co.in recruitment 2022. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs kindly make the online registration from 10.02.2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 02-Mar-2022.
Vacancy Summary – NMDC Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
Post Details: Electrician, Field Attendant
Total No. of Posts: 200
Salary: Rs. 18,000 – 19,500/- Per Month
Job Location: Karnataka
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: nmdc.co.in
Vacancy Details – NMDC Recruitment 2022
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech)||90|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect)||35|
Educational Qualifications – NMDC Recruitment 2022
As per NMDCL official notification candidates should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc., Graduation from any of the recognized board or universities.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Field Attendant||Middle Pass, ITT|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech)||ITI in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Auto Electrician|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect)||ITI in Electrical|
|MCO||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|HEM Mechanic||Academic: Graduate in Natural Science from a recognized University.|
Technical: Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) from CSB.
|Electrician||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Blaster||10th/ ITI with Blaster / Mining Mate certificate and First Aid certificate|
|QCA Gr-III||B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Geology, Graduation|
Experience Details – NMDC Recruitment 2022
- Blaster – Candidate Should have Experience of 3 years in blasting operation.
- QCA Gr-III – Candidate Should have One year experience in sampling work is essential.
Job Location – NMDC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – NMDC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Ability Test/ Trade Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- As per the National Mineral Development Corporation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 02-03-2022.
- OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
Salary Details – NMDC Recruitment 2022
|Field Attendant||Rs. 18,000 – 18,500/-|
|Maintenance Assistant (Mech)||Rs. 18,000 – 18,500/-|
|Maintenance Assistant (Elect)||Rs. 18,000 – 18,500/-|
|MCO||Rs. 19,000 – 19,500/-|
|HEM Mechanic||Rs. 19,000 – 19,500/-|
|Electrician||Rs. 19,000 – 19,500/-|
|Blaster||Rs. 19,000 – 19,500/-|
|QCA Gr-III||Rs. 19,000 – 19,500/-|
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD, Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
|Online Application Start:||03 February 2022|
|Registration Last Date||02 March 2022|
How to Apply – NMDC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website nmdc.co.in
- Check for the NMDC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Electrician, Field Attendant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Capture the Application form number/ acknowledgment number.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|