NHAI Recruitment 2023: The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) will appoint qualified individuals to fill 2 openings for the position of Deputy General Manager (Legal). For the appointment of the aforementioned positions, they are looking for applications from qualified people. The online registration form will be available starting on January 2nd, 2023. The deadline to submit an online application is February 15, 2023. On or by February 15, 2023, registered candidates must deliver a hard copy of the online application form.
Deputy General Manager (Legal) Recruitment Notification from the Legal Division of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) for the Year 2023 We have discussed every aspect of the NHAI Recruitment 2023 in this article, including educational requirements, age restrictions, remuneration, etc. Only online applications will be accepted for jobs.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is a statutory body established under the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. It is responsible for the development, maintenance, and management of National Highways in India. The NHAI’s main objective is to provide efficient and effective transport services for the movement of goods and people and to promote economic development across the country.
Some of the key responsibilities of NHAI include:
- Planning, designing, and constructing National Highways
- Maintenance and management of National Highways
- Implementation of the National Highway Development Project (NHDP)
- Collection of toll and user fee
- Facilitation of private investment in the highway sector
# Vacancy Summary for NHAI Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Job Name||Deputy General Manager (Legal)|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Pay Salary||Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||2 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All Over Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
# Vacancy Details – NHAI Recruitment 2023
|Deputy General Manager (Legal)||2|
# Educational Qualifications forNHAI Recruitment 2023
- Degree in Law from a recognized University /Institute
- Refer to the notification for educational qualification & age limit.
# Job Location
- Anywhere in India
# Selection Process
- Selection will be based on a Test/ Interview.
# Apply Mode for NHAI Recruitment 2023
- Applications through Online mode will be accepted.
# Age Limit
- For those who apply for this NHAI Recruitment, the maximum age limit should be 56 years.
# Salary Details NHAI Recruitment 2023
- PB-3 (Rs.15600- 39100) with Grade Pay Rs.7600/- (Pre-revised in CDA pattern, equivalent to Pay Level 12 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
# Application Fee
- Refer to the notification.
# Important Dates
|Online Application Start||02.01.2023|
|Registration Last Date||15.02.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the hard copy of the Online Application||15.02.2023|
# How to Apply
- Go to the official website nhai.gov.in.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Submit the filled form.
Duly filled-in printout of the ONLINE application, forwarded by the parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ACRs for the last five (05) years, should reach NHAI at the following address, on or before 02 days prior to the Meeting of the Selection Committee:
DGM (HR & Admin)-IA
National Highways Authority of India
Plot No.G5-&6, Sector-10,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
# Important Links NHAI Recruitment 2023
More Career Exam opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.