NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 347 Vacancies of Non Teaching through NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023. According to the Latest NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2023.
Applicants can apply online to this NCERT Job 2023 from 29 April 2023 and NCERT online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the NCERT jobs before the closing date of 19 May 2023.
Table of Contents
# Summary for NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Name||Non Teaching|
|Number of Vacancies||347 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible candidate|
|Salary Details||Post Wise|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
# Vacancy for NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Non Teaching Various Post||347|
# Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
- 10th, ITI, 12th (Intermediate), Graduate and Post Graduate candidates are eligible to apply.
- Read the official notification for post wise eligibility details.
# Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 to 50 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 22 April 2023
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
# Selection Process
- The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a premier organization in India responsible for promoting quality education and conducting research in various fields of education. To achieve its objectives, NCERT often recruits talented individuals for various non-teaching positions. The recruitment process for such posts is rigorous and transparent, ensuring that only the best candidates are selected.
- The NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment selection process usually consists of a written test followed by an skill test/ interview. The written test is designed to assess the knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidate in the relevant field. The questions are generally objective in nature and cover topics like General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Domain-Specific Knowledge. The duration of the written test varies depending on the position and number of applicants.
- Candidates who are successful in the written test are called for interview. The interview panel usually consists of subject experts and senior officials of NCERT. The objective of the interview is to evaluate the candidate’s personality, communication skills and suitability for the job. The panel may ask questions related to the candidate’s educational qualification, work experience and job-related skills. The duration of the interview usually ranges from about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Final selection is based on the performance of the candidate in the written test and interview. The educational qualification and work experience of the candidate are also taken into consideration. Selected candidates are offered appointment letter and have to undergo a medical examination before joining the organization.
- The NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment selection process has been made fair, transparent and merit-based. The organization follows strict guidelines and procedures to ensure that the selection process is free from favoritism and discrimination. NCERT also provides equal opportunity to candidates from all sections of the society.
# Application Fees For NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Level||General, OBC, EWS||SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-S|
|For Level 10-12||1500/-||NIL|
|For Level 6 – 7||1200/-||NIL|
|For Level 2-5||1000/-||NIL|
# Important Dates
The important dates related to NCERT 2023 recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||19 May 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||19 May 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
# Apply online
NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 19 May 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of NCERT Non Teaching application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
# How to Apply for NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of NCERT Non Teaching application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 April 2023 to 19 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in NCERT Non Teaching Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to NCERT Non Teaching Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Helpline Number: 011-26592176 & 011-26592207 (For Technical solution)
# IMPORTANT LINKS:-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|