NCB Recruitment 2023: The Ministry of Home Affairs’ Narcotics Control Bureau has announced 104 openings for the positions of surveillance assistant, sepoy, deputy director general, and havaldar. These 99 positions will be filled by deputations. Candidates looking for positions in the central government are welcome to apply for this NCB position. To fill this position, it is inviting applications from qualified people. You may apply for NCB Recruitment 2023 if you have completed your 10+2 requirements. Within 60 days after the date of the advertisement, the application deadline must be met.
Candidates who are chosen will receive between Rs.5200/- and Rs.20200/- in addition to their posting location. Written tests and interviews will be used for selection. A background in communication, information technology, or another field is required of applicants. For three years, the engagement will be on a deputation basis. The duly filled application form must be sent to the specified address with the necessary supporting documentation, including proof of age, vigilance certificates, experience certificates, and other testimonials. Please visit the official website for the most recent information and impending notifications in this regard, applicants.
Table of Contents
# NCB Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-|
|Recruitment||NCB Recruitment 2023|
|Job Name||Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy, Deputy Director General and Havaldar|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date||21-03-2023, 29-03-2023, 31-03-2023 and 03-04-2023|
|Last Date||within 60 days|
# Vacancy Details NCB Recruitment 2023
|Name Of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director General||05|
# Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have possessed a 10+2 in science (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) from a recognized board or university.
- Applicants must hold an analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
# Age Limit
- Applicants should be completed the maximum age limit is 56 years
- Refer notification for age relaxation
# Selection Process
- Selection of appointment will be based on a written exam and interview.
# Application Mode
- Need to apply through offline mode.
- Address: Deputy Director (Admn), Narcotics Control Bureau, 2nd Floor August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi, Narcotics Control Bureau.
# Salary Details
- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
# Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Not Disclosed
# Important Date
|Offline Application Starts On||21-03-2023, 29-03-2023, 31-03-2023 and 03-04-2023|
|Closing Date of Offline Application||Within 60 Days|
#How to Apply
- Watch the official website at narcoticsindia.nic.in
- Go to the vacancies session.
- Click the Surveillance Assistant, Sepoy, and Havaldar (Group C)
- Open the notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill in the details properly.
- Once check the information and then submit the application form.
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & Online APPLICATION FORM||LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3 | LINK 4|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
#FAQ Of NCB Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for NCB Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for NCB Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 12th Pass with Science (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry)
What is the Mode of Application for NCB Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for NCB Recruitment 2023?
Ans: within60 Days
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|