Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023: The Mysore District Court has published a recruitment notice for the hiring of Peon, Typist, and Grade III Stenographer positions. Applications are being accepted for 59 positions, according to the Mysore District Court’s recruiting advertising. Candidates with a Class 10 or Diploma may apply for these Mysore District Court positions in 2023. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Mysore District Court recruitment 2023 must do so by July 4, 2023. From June 5, 2023, an online application link will be available.
Candidates looking for government employment in Karnataka are encouraged to apply for this Mysore District Court position. Typewriting test/interview may be part of the candidate selection process. Applications for the Mysore District Court recruitment 2023 are currently being accepted at districts.ecourts.gov.in. To apply for this position, you must be fluent in the local language and be able to speak, write, and read it. The applicants who are chosen will be assigned to Mysore, Karnataka. The information above was obtained from a job announcement for the Mysore District Court with the date of April 25, 2023.
Table of Contents
# Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Mysore District Court|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
|Job Type||Karnataka Govt. Jobs|
|Pay Band||Rs.17000/- to Rs.52650/-|
|Recruitment||Mysore District Court recruitment|
|Job Name||Peon, Typist & Stenographer Grade – III|
|Job location||Mysore – Karnataka|
# Vacancy Details Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Name of the Post|
|Stenographer Grade – III||11|
# Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th/ PUC/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized board/ institute.
- Check advertisement for more details.
# Age Limit
- Age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- Refer notification for age limit & age relaxation.
# Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Type writing test/ interview.
# Application Mode
- Applications through online mode will be accepted.
# Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Peon||Rs.17000/- to Rs.28950/-|
|Typist||Rs.21400/- to Rs.42000/-|
|Stenographer Grade – III||Rs.27650/- to Rs.52650/-|
# Application Fee & Mode
- Peon: Rs.200/- for General candidates & Rs.100/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A& 3B.
- Typist: Rs.300/- for General candidates & Rs.150/- for Cat-2B.
- Steno: Rs.300/-for General candidates & Rs.150/-for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A& 3B.
- Visit Notification for Fee Payment mode.
# Important Date
|Notification Released Date||25.04.2023|
|Online Application Starts On||05.06.2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application||04.07.2023|
# How to Apply
- Go to official website www.ecourts.gov.in/mysore.
- Click on Recruitment>> correct notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Check & submit the filled form through prescribed mode.
# Important Links
|Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2 | NOTICE 3|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
#FAQ Of Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Mode of Application for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Class 10th / PUC / Diploma