MSSAT Recruitment 2023: Meghalaya Society For Social Audit and Transparency (MSSAT) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 574 Vacancies of Various Posting through MSSAT Recruitment 2023. According to the Latest MSSAT Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Meghalaya Society For Social Audit and Transparency (MSSAT) Recruitment 2023.
Applicants can apply online to this MSSAT Job 2023 from 19 April 2023 and MSSAT online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the MSSAT jobs before the closing date of 05 May 2023
Table of Contents
# Summary for MSSAT Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Meghalaya Society For Social Audit and Transparency (MSSAT)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Number of Vacancies||574 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible candidate|
|Salary Details||Post Wise|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
# Vacancy for MSSAT Recruitment 2023
|Programme Manager (Human Resource Management)||01 Post|
|Programme Manager||01 Post|
|Junior Consultant||02 Post|
|Programme Manager Audits & Accounts||01 Post|
|District Social Audit Resource Person||07 Posts|
|Block Social Audit Resource Person||26 Posts|
|Village Social Audit Resource Person||536 Posts|
# Eligibility Criteria for MSSAT Recruitment 2023
- Programme Manager (Human Resource Management) – PG in HR Management & Analytic (PGP – HRA)/ PG Program in HR Management/ PG in Personnel Management.
- Programme Manager – PG in Information Technology/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Engineering in Technology.
- Junior Consultant – PG in Public Policy, Development Studies, Rural Development, Social Sciences, Public Administration or related disciplines – additional qualification on Statistics,
- Programme Manager Audits & Accounts – PG in Commerce with tally. Must have obtained an aggregate of 55%marks.
- District Social Audit Resource Person – Graduate or PG Degree in Public Policy, Development Studies, Rural Development, Social Sciences, Public
Administration or related disciplines.
- Block Social Audit Resource Person – Graduate in Public Policy, Development Studies, Rural Development, Social Sciences, Public Administration or related disciplines.
- Village Social Audit Resource Person – 10th Pass with average scores of 45 % and above. Active SHG member or a JCH holder/ MGNREGA Worker.
# Age Limit
- Minimum 32 Years
- Maximum 37 Years
# Selection Process
- Written Test
# Application Fees For MSSAT Recruitment 2023
No Application Fees.
# Important Dates
The important dates related to MSSAT 2023 recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||19 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||05 May 2023|
# How to Apply For MSSAT Recruitment 2023
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
# Steps to Apply for MSSAT Recruitment 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
# IMPORTANT LINKS:-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|