Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 81 Vacancies for Various Post through Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023. According to the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 April 2023 to 31 May 2023 these vacancies are assigned to the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
# Summary for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||81 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible Candidates|
|Salary Details||Rs. 9940 – 115300 PM|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
# Vacancy for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Professor – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Visha) – 01 Post
- Soil Survey Officer/Research Asst/Cartographer/Technical Asst – 14 Posts
- Non- Vocational Teacher (Junior) – 04 Posts
- Librarian Gr. III – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 16 Posts
- Steward – 02 Posts
- Agricultural Officer (Part I General) – 09 Posts
- Agricultural Officer (Part II Society) – 09 Posts
- Assistant Pharmacist – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Post
- L. P School Teacher (Kannada Medium) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Law – 01 Post
- Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II – 01 Post
- Last Grade Servants – 01 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – 02 Posts
# Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Professor – PG Degree in Ayurveda.
- Medical Officer (Visha) – M.D (Ayurveda) Visha/Agadathantra.
- Soil Survey Officer/Research Asst/ Cartographer/Technical Asst – B. Sc Agriculture.
- Non- Vocational Teacher (Junior) – PG Degree in Commerce or Business Economics or Economics OR B.Sc. Co-operation and Banking. B.Ed Degree.
- Librarian Gr. III – Any Graduate.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – BE/ B-Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Steward – 10th Pass.
- Agricultural Officer – Graduation in Agriculture or Horticulture.
- Assistant Pharmacist – D. Pharm/ Pre-Degree + Two/ VHSE.
- Plumber – 10th Pass.
- Electrician – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- L. P School Teacher (Kannada Medium) – 10th Pass/12th Pass, Pre-Degree, TTC (Kannada).
- Assistant Professor in Law – PG Degree in Law. 3 Years experience.
- Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II – BE/B-Tech inn Mechanical Engineering.
- Last Grade Servants – 7th Pass.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – PG Degree in relevant subjects. B.Ed Degree.
# Age Limit
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 50 Years
# Selection Process Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023
- Written Test
# Application Fees
No Application Fee
# Important Dates
The important dates related to Kerala PSC 2023 have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||31 May 2023|
# How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
# Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ in Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are announced for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 81 Vacancies
What are the eligibility criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Post Wise
What is the last date of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 31 May 2023
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|