JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 690 vacancies of JSSC Laboratory Assistant through JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023. According to the Latest JSSC Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Applicants can apply online to this JSSC Job 2023 from 05 April 2023 and JSSC online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the JSSC jobs before the closing date of 04 May 2023
Table of Contents
# Summary for JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||690 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible candidate|
|Salary Details||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
# Vacancy for JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
# Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Biology with any 2 subjects with 50% marks (SC, ST, PH 45% Mark) from a recognized University/ Institute in India.
- For more details read the official notification.
# Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the JSSC Lab Assistant online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for JSSC Lab Assistants is;
- Minimum Age Required:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 35 Years
- Age Limit as on:- 01 January 2023
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
# Selection Process JSSC Lab Assistant Vacancy 2023
Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process is a written examination. The written exam will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs) and will be conducted in two papers.
# Examination Fees
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS, Other States||100/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD Candidates||50/-|
# Important Dates
The important dates related to JSSC Lab Assistant 2023 recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||05 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||04 May 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06 May 2023|
# Apply online for JSSC Lab Assistant Vacancy in 2023
JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 04 May 2023 at 23:59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online submission of the JSSC Lab Assistant application form by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Visit www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on “Careers & Opportunities”.
- Then click on the “Download” link of “Advertisement No: 01/2023”.
- Read the download notification carefully.
- Open the link “Click Here to apply”.
- Then enter the details in the field.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Upload necessary documents and make payment. Finally, “Submit” the filled-in application form.
# For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com