JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the job notification for 69 Stenographer, Technician, Pharmacist, Administrative Assistants, Junior Translation Officer, Speech Therapist, Anesthesia Technician, Dental Hygienist, Medical Social Worker Job vacancies. The educational qualification for recruitment is 12th, Diploma, B.Sc., Master Degree.
Interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for the job notification from 22/02/2023 to 18/03/2023. The selected candidates will be placed All Over Puducherry. For this notification, JIPMER recruiting candidates by online mode only. The JIPMER online application link will be available on the official website only. Aspirants are requested to fill out the JIPMER online application form 2023 online. The online application form will be available on the official website only.
Table of Contents
# Overview – JIPMER Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Advertisement No.||Admn-I/ DR/ 1(1)/ 2023|
|Job Name||Dental Hygienist, Junior Translation Officer, Medical Social Worker, X-Ray Technician, Anaesthesia Technician, Junior Administrative Assistant & Various|
|Salary||Rs. 19000 to Rs. 35400|
|Notification Released Date||17.02.2023|
|Opening of Online Registration Link||22.02.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||18.03.2023|
# Vacancy Details – JIPMER Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Translation Officer||01|
|Medical Social Worker||06|
|Stenographer Grade 2||03|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||32|
# Educational Qualification – JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline form recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
# Age Limit
- Maximum age limit: 25 years/ 30 years/ 35 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
# Selection Process
- Examination/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates – Rs. 1500.
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 1200.
- No fee for PWBD candidates.
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI.
# How to Apply
- Candidates need to fill the online form & submit that through offline mode.
- Apply @ www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Address: The Deputy Director (Admn.), Administration – I (Rect. Cell), JIPMER Administrative Block, Dhanvantri Nagar P.O, Puducherry – 605 006.
# Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||22-02-2023|
|Last date of submission of online application||18-03-2023|
# How to Apply
- Go to official website jipmer.edu.in.
- Find & click on Recruitment of various Group B & C posts JIPMER- Puducherry in Jobs.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form by correct details.
- Submit it through prescribed mode.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently. The website offers a user-friendly interface and provides easy navigation to search for job openings based on various criteria such as location, job type, and qualifications required. CareerExam aims to help job seekers find the best job opportunities and make the most of their careers.