Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023: Jhansi cantonment Board has officially released notice No. CBJHANSI4023/Recruitment/2023/202302160001 regarding the openings for Assistant Engineer E/M, Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Electrician, Mechanic cum-Driver, Office Assistant, Mali and Dresser and there are 17 vacancies are allotted as per the reservations. Online applications will be insured for this Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment, eligible candidates can apply for this role with the eligibility criteria and some conditions as a Bachelor’s Degree with the work experience. Deadline for the application submission will be 20th, March, 2023.
Aspirants may visit official Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment page to apply for this Electrician, Driver and other role @ jhansi.cantt.gov.in. According to the Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment notification 2023, the age limit has been implemented as per requirement up to 30 years and age relaxation for some categories. It has been noticed that the Exam will be conducted for selecting the outstanding employees for Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment. Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment Salary will be adorable and providing as per the role. Candidates are advised to submit the application before the deadline, late submission will not be considered.
Table of Contents
# Overview – Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Jhansi Cantonment Board|
|Job role||Assistant Engineer E/M, Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Electrician, Mechanic cum-Driver, Office Assistant, Mali and Dresser|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Location||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per Scale|
# Vacancy Details – Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
|Role||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer E/M||01|
|Office Assistant (Peon)||03|
# Educational Qualification – Jhansi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical OR Mechanical Engineering / B.T.C. Or B.Ed ( T.E.T. must), ITI / 12th/ 10th.
- Relevant work experience.
- For further educational qualification, check the advt
# Age Limit
- 21 to 30 years as on 1 March 2023.
- SC: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Ex-serviceman:Period of Military service+3 years
- Not re-married : 35 years
- Departmental Candidate:Upto 40 years of age
# Selection Process
- For Selection Process refer to the notification for more details.
# Application Fee
- For Application Fee refer to the notification for more details.
# Apply Mode
- Application will be available from the date of notification.
# Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||16-02-2023|
|Last date of submission of online application||20.03.2023|
# How to Apply
- Visit official website @ jhansi.cantt.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Find the required notification.
- Click Register button or candidate log in if already registered.
- Fill up the required field.
- Upload the soft copies of the Documents.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit the application.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently. The website offers a user-friendly interface and provides easy navigation to search for job openings based on various criteria such as location, job type, and qualifications required. CareerExam aims to help job seekers find the best job opportunities and make the most of their careers.
# Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|