ISRO Recruitment 2023: The recruiting procedure has been started by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – ISRO Centralised recruiting Board (ICRB) by publishing the advertisement (Advt. No. ISRO:ICRB:01(CEPO):2023). They will hold a written test and an interview to select qualified candidates for the positions of Scientist and Engineer. Candidates with a B.E., B. Tech. or B. Arch degree may take advantage of this opportunity to apply for ISRO jobs in 2023. Competent people to use the online application process for ISRO Scientist Recruitment. April 5,2023, an online registration link will be available. online link available until 24 May 2023.
On May 4, 2023, a notification for the ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 period went live at www.isro.gov.in. These openings are for the fields of architecture, refrigeration and air conditioning, electrical engineering, and civil engineering. Application fees are 250 rupees. The final day to pay fees is May 26, 2023. Candidates who are chosen will be placed in Bangalore and other locations. Rs.56,100/- is the salary. Written test results and interview results will determine which candidates move on. There won’t be any TA or DA offered for the written exam. Visit the official website for information on ISRO jobs, the selection process, admit cards, results, merit lists, call letters, and other relevant topics.
Table of Contents
# ISRO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Advertisement No.||ISRO:ICRB: 01(CEPO):2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Recruitment||ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB)|
|Job Name||Scientist/ Engineer|
|Job location||Bangalore & Other Locations|
|Online Application Starts On||04.05.2023|
# Vacancy Details ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Name of Trade||No. Of Vacancies|
|Scientist/ Engineer SC (Civil)||40|
|Scientist/ Engineer SC (Electrical)||14|
|Scientist/ Engineer SC (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||09|
|Scientist/ Engineer SC (Architecture)||02|
# Educational Qualification
- Applicants should hold B.Arch./ B.E/ B. Tech in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
# Age Limit
- Age Limit (As on 24.05.2023)
- Age limit is 28 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
# Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Written test / interview
# Application Mode
- Online Mode of Applications are Accepted
- Apply @ isro.gov.in.
# Salary Details
- Rs.56100/- per month
# Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/-
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman & PwBD candidates.
- Make a payment by using Multi Option Payments Systems (MOPS)/ visiting the SBI Branch.
- Last Date for fee payment: 26.05.2023.
# Important Date
|Online Applications Starts On||04.05.2023|
|Online applications Closes On||24.05.2023|
#How to Apply
- Go to official website isro.gov.in.
- Click on Careers>> Advt. No. ISRO:ICRB:01(CEPO):2023.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay a fee through prescribed mode.
- Submit the form at prescribed address.
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
#FAQ Of ISRO Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: B.Arch./ B.E/ B. Tech
What is the Mode of Application for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for ISRO Recruitment 2023?