Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 227 vacancies of Short Service Commission Officer (SSC Officer) through Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023. According to the Latest Indian Navy Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
Applicants can apply online to this Indian Navy SSC Job 2023 from 29 April 2023 and Indian Navy SSC online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the Indian Navy SSC jobs before the closing date of 14 May 2023
Table of Contents
# Summary for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer (SSC Officer)|
|Number of Vacancies||227 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible candidate|
|Work Location||Ezhimala – Kannur district|
|Salary Details||Rs. 56100 + Allowances|
|Job Category||Navy Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
# Vacancy for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
|Short Service Commission Officer (SSC Officer)||227|
|General Service [GS(X)]||50|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||10|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO)||20|
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||15|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||20|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||60|
# Eligibility Criteria
- General Service – BE/B-Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Air Traffic Controller /Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO) /Pilot – BE/B-Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Logistics – BE/B-Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with PG Diploma in Finance /Logistics /Supply Chain Management /Material Management or MCA / M.Sc. (IT).
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – BE/ B-Tech in Mechanical /Mechanical with Automation /Electrical /Electrical & Electronics /Electronics /Micro Electronics /Instrumentation /Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control/Control Engineering /Production /Industrial Production /Industrial Engineering /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation /IT /CS /Computer Engineering /Computer Application /Metallurgy /Metallurgical /Chemical/ Material Science /Aero Space /Aeronautical Engineering OR PG Degree in Electronics / Physics.
- Education – M.Sc. in Maths/ Operational Research/ Physics/Applied Physics/ Chemistry with Physics/ Maths in B.Sc. BE /B-Tech/ M-Tech in relevant disciplines.
- Engineering Branch [General Service] – BE/ B-Tech in Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation /Marine/ Instrumentation /Production/Aeronautical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Control Engg/ Aero Space/Automobiles /Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/Instrumentation & Control.
- Electrical Branch [General Service – BE/ B-Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Tele Communication /Tele Communication/ Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) /Instrumentation /Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Power Engineering /Power Electronics.
# Age Limit
- 02 Jan 1999 – 01 Jan 2005
# Selection Process
- Written Test
# Examination Fees
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS, SC, ST & Others||0/-|
# Important Dates
The important dates related to Indian Navy 2023 recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||14 May 2023|
# Apply online
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
# How to Apply
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
# IMPORTANT LINKS:-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|
FAQ for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
What is the last date of Navy SSC Form 2023?
Ans: 14 May 2023
What is the age limit for Navy 2023?
Ans: Born Between (Both Dates inclusive) 02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jul 2004
What is SSC period in Navy?
Ans: Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission initially for 10 years extendable by a maximum of 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirements, performance, medical eligibility, and willingness of candidates
What is the salary of SSC officer in Navy?
Ans: The basic pay of SLt starts from Rs. 56100/- along with other allowances as applicable.