Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Income Tax Department has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 11 vacancies for Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar through Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. According to the Income Tax Sports Quota 2023 Notification from 06 May 2023 to 24 May 2023 these vacancies are assigned to the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
# Summary for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Stenographer & Havaldar|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible Candidates|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Mode|
# Vacancy for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Tax Assistant||02||Rs 25500-81100/-|
|Stenographer Grade – II||06||Rs 25500-81100/-|
# Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must have Bachelor’ Degree from a recognized university /equivalent.
- Data Entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.
Stenographer Grade II
- Class 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized University /Board.
- Skill Test Norms- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 wpm, Transcription: 50 Minutes (English) & 65 Minutes (Hindi) on Computer.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board.
For Male Candidates
- Height: 157.5 cms
- Chest: 81-86 cms
- Walking: 1600 mtr in 15 minutes
For Female Candidates
- Height: 152 cms
- Weight: 42 kgs
- Walking: 1 km in 20 minutes
Read the official notification for Detailed Information.
# Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 02 January 2023
# Selection Process Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Sports Trials
- Document Verification
# Examination Fees
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees:- 0/-
# Important Dates
The important dates related to Income Tax 2023 have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||06 May 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||24 May 2023|
|Trial Date||Notify Soon|
# Required Documents for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License or any other Government
issued ID proof.
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned in notification.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
# Postal Address For Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
“Joint Commissioner, (CCC), O/o The Commissioner of CGST & Customs, Pune Zone, GST Bhavan, Opp. Wadia College, 41/A Sasson Road, Pune-411001″
# Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here / Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ in Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are announced for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 11 Vacancy
What are the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 12th and Any Bachelor’s degree
What is the last date of Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 24 May 2023
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|