HPCL Recruitment 2023: The hiring procedure for the positions of Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, and Assistant Maintenance Technician has begun at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). The online application process will begin on February 1, 2023. For the recruitment of technicians at the Mumbai Refinery, a total of 60 positions have been announced. For these HPCL positions, candidates with diplomas or certifications from the 12th grade may apply. The online application form must be submitted by February 25, 2023. Only one post may be applied for by candidates.
CBT and a skill test are both parts of the hiring process. Candidates must meet the required age and educational requirements for this Central Government position. The notification for the 2023 Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment has been posted at www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates must pay a fee using the specified method. The Mumbai Refinery will host the appointment. Applying online for this HPCL position requires a working email address and cell phone number. Additional information about the HPCL Technician Recruitment, the selection list, the CBT date, the admit card, the result, the merit list, and subsequent job announcements will be posted on the website.
# Overview – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Job Name||Assistant Process Technician, Assistant Boiler Technician, Assistant Fire & Safety Operator, and Assistant Maintenance Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||60 Vacancies|
|Pay Salary||Rs.27500/- to Rs.100000/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
# Vacancy details – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Process Technician||30|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||07|
|Assistant Fire & Safety Operator||18|
|Assistant Maintenance Technician||05|
# Educational Qualification – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Process Technician||B.Sc./ Diploma.|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||Class 12th/ ITI.|
|Assistant Fire & Safety Operator||Class 12th/ Certificate Course.|
|Assistant Maintenance Technician||Diploma in relevant discipline.|
# Age – HPCL Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit (As of 01.02.2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
# Selection Process – HPCL Recruitment 2023
- CBT/ Skill Test.
# Salary – HPCL Recruitment 2023
- REMUNERATION PACKAGE ON COST TO THE COMPANY (CTC) BASIS
- Rs.27500/- to Rs.100000/-
# Application Mode – HPCL Recruitment 2023
- Apply through the online link @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
# Application Fee & Mode – HPCL Recruitment 2023
- General/ Ex-servicemen/ OBC-NC/ EWS candidates: Rs.590/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking.
- General, Ex-servicemen, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a NonRefundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes
- GST@18%). SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
# Important Dates – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Online applications start On||01.02.2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application||25.02.2023|
# How to Apply – HPCL Recruitment 2023
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before filling up the application
- The candidate needs to apply online mode for the above-advertised position by visiting
the website www.hindustanpetroleum.com and clicking on Careers -> Job Openings. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate should keep a soft copy of the latest passport-sized colored photo and a scanned copy of the
signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling out the online application form.
- Fill out the online form with all relevant details. Upload your latest passport-size photograph and
signature in the online application form.
- Upon submission of the online application, a system generated 12 Digit Application Number will
be displayed on the screen. Please note that this application Number is important and will be
required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take a printout of the Online
Application Form, affix a recent color passport-size photograph (same photograph as uploaded in
the online application), sign in the space provided for signature, and keep it safe for future reference.
More Career Exam opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.