Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited by the Export-Import Bank of India for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainee. The online application submission process will be held from 25th February 2022 to 14th March 2022. So, interested contenders can fill out the application forms duly before the last date. A total of 25 vacant posts is awaiting to be filled by the eligible candidates. Candidates looking for Bank jobs may use the opportunity of Exim Bank recruitment process 2022.
Vacancy Summary – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Number of Posts||25 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|starting Date||25th February 2022|
|Last Date for Applications||14th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
Vacancy Details – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
(Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts)
|MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient. Minimum 25% aggregate marks /|
equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post- Graduation. Post Graduates who have completed/passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2022 OR candidates who have appeared/appeared for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply
|Management Trainee (Law)||Fresh graduate in Law/ LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply. Minimum 25% aggregate marks in graduation.|
|Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)||Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics. Minimum 25% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.|
|Management Trainee (Information Technology)||Minimum 25% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Minimum 25% in any Graduation Course & MCA.|
|Management Trainee (Human Resource)||Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/ degree in HR/Personnel Management. Minimum 25% aggregate marks in Post- Graduation/ diploma/ degree.|
Job Location – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
- The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Age limit for UR/ EWS candidates is 25 years.
- Maximum age for SC/ ST candidates will be 30 years.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should not exceed 28 years.
- Refer Official Notification.
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹600/-for General, EWSand OBC candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
|Starting Date of Application Form||25th February 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||14th March 2022|
How to Apply – Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form will be available on the Bank’s website under the ‘Career’ section Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.