DAE Recruitment 2023: On the official website dpsdae.gov.in, the Director of Purchase and Stores and the Department of Atomic Energy (DPS DAE) have released an official notification for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023. DAE has issued invitations to qualified candidates for the 65 Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Jr. Purchase Assistant/Storekeeper positions. Starting on April 22, 2023, candidates can register online for the DPS Recruitment 2023 at www.dpsdae.gov.in. Read the article for vital information on DPS DAE Recruitment 2023, such as deadlines, costs, open positions, and eligibility requirements. Visit career Exam.in for dae-recruitment-2023.
For candidates who fall within the age range of 18 to 27 years, DPS Recruitment 2023 has opened 65 positions for Junior Purchase Assistant and Storekeeper. The selection process will involve an interview round, Paper 1 (an objective test), and Paper 2 (a descriptive test). According to Pay Level 4, the chosen candidates will receive salaries ranging from 25,500 to 81,100 rupees. Candidates must go through the details before applying for DPS DAE recruitment. DPS DAE Notification 2023 has been released for 65 vacancies of Jr. Purchase Assistant / Storekeeper posts with complete details regarding eligibility criteria, salary, vacancy, job profile, and other details on its official website. The direct link to download DPS DAE Notification 2023 PDF is mentioned below.
Table of Contents
# DAE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Department of Atomic Energy|
Directorate of Purchase & Stores
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Pay Band||Level 4 (Rs.25500- Rs.81100)|
|Recruitment||DPS DAE Recruitment|
|Job Name||Jr. Purchase Assistant / Storekeeper|
|Job location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
# Vacancy Details DAE Recruitment 2023
- 65 vacancies of Jr. Purchase Assistant / Storekeeper posts to be filled
# Educational Qualification
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
- Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics /
- Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/institutions.
- For more details of Qualification visit Notification.
# Age Limit
- As on 15/05/2023
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 27 years
- Visit Notification for Age Relaxation
# Selection Process
- Tier-I Written Exam (Objective Type)- Qualifying
- Tier-II Written Exam (Subjective Type)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
# Application Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply via online mode.
# Salary Details
- Level 4 (Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-)
- For More Details visit Notification
# Application Fee & Mode of Payment
|General (Fe Male)||Rs.625/-|
|SC/ST.BC-A/BC-B/ESM of the state of Haryana||Rs.525/-|
- While Applying payment gateway page will get open with options for
- online payment such as Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking/ Wallets/ IMPS etc
# Important Date
|Notification Released On||16.04.2023|
|Online Applications will be opened on||22.04.2023|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application form & Fee Payment||15.05.2023|
#How to Apply
- Visit the official website of DPS DAE at www.dpsdae.gov.in.
- Click on New Registration to create a new Login ID.
- On successful registration, login ID and Password will be sent to the registered mail of the candidate.
- Fill out the DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 application form with the required details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to pay the application fees as per your category.
- Submit the DPS DAE Recruitment Application Form and take it the printout for future reference
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|Online Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Telegram for Job Alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
# FAQ Of DAE Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for DAE Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for DAE Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Bachelor’s Degree in Science and Commerce/ Diploma in Engineering
What is the Mode of Application for DAE Recruitment 2023?
What is the date of Walk In Interview for DAE Recruitment 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|