Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Chennai Port Trust has intended to recruit candidates for the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Dy. HOD) posts. There are 06 vacancies are allocated for M & EE Department. Aspirants need to apply via an online link & submit the hard copy through the proper channel. Candidates who are searching for Central Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu are advised to apply for this Chennai Port recruitment 2022. The Last date to submit the printout of the application form is 21.03.2022.
Vacancy Summary – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Advertisement No||RC1/ 1243/ 2021/ GA|
|Job Name||Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Dy. HOD)|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Salary||Rs. 16000 – 400 – 20800|
|Notification Released Date||04.02.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.03.2022|
Educational Qualifications – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Dy. HOD)||Applicants should hold an Engineer Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.|
Job Location – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be done by merit list.
- Aspirants must apply by online link & forward the hard copy of online form through proper channel.
- Address: Secretary, Chennai Port Authority, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
- Education Certificates.
- Experience certificates.
- Passport size photo.
- Age limit should be 42 years.
Salary Details – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 16000 – 400 – 20800 /-
- Refer Official Notification.
|Notification Released Date||04 February 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21 March 2022|
How to Apply – Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click on Filling up of the post of Deputy Chief Mechanical Engineer (Dy. HOD) in Careers.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online form with basic details.
- Check & submit the filled form.
- Take a hard copy & attach needed documents.
- Send to prescribed address.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|