C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultants & Electrical & Cooling Posts. As per the C-DAC notification, interested candidates are advised to walk in for interviews on 01.02.2023. Aspirants looking for Central government jobs may use this opportunity of the C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023.
# Vacancy Summary for C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has released Senior Consultant- Electrical & Cooling Recruitment 2023 on its official website. Get an Overview of C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant- Electrical & Cooling|
|Number of Vacancies||2 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Salary Details||Refer Official Notification|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Walk In Interview or Online Mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
# Educational Qualifications C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/Ph.D. in Engineering with specialization in Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
# Vacancy Details C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
|Electrical & Cooling||1|
# Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected strictly on a merit basis.
- No Interview will be conducted.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through an offer letter.
# Apply Mode
- Walk in Interview or Online Mode
# Important Dates for C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
|Dates for submission of online applications||25-01-2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||03-02-2022|
|Walk IN Interviews||01-02-2023|
# Age Limit for C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Maximum 64 years as of the last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt.
# Application Fee
- No Application fee
# How to Apply for C-DAC Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Before filling out the online application form, applicant should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Applicant should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Applicant should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online, Applicants can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicant should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Upload your updated resume in .jpg format (not more than 500 KB)
- An unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Applicant can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Applicant working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head of HR /Manager HRD of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)‘ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Applicants need to get more Career Exam opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.careerexam.in to know the latest job updates.