Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force (IAF-Agnipathvayu) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up Various Posts of AgniveerVayu (Sports) through Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. According to the Latest Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to the All Indian Air Force (IAF-Agnipathvayu) Recruitment 2023.
Applicants can apply online to this IAF Job 2023 from 29 April 2023 and IAF online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make an online registration to apply for the IAF jobs before the closing date of 05 May 2023 by 5 PM
Table of Contents
# Summary for Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF-Agnipathvayu)|
|Post Name||AgniveerVayu (Sports)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible candidate|
|Salary Details||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
# Vacancy for Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Air Force Agniveer Vayu (Sports)||Undeclared|
# Eligibility Criteria for Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- 03 years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Information Technology/ Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology) with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- 02 years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in the vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subject with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- 02 years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Only unmarried male candidates will be eligible for enrolment as Agniveervayu (Sports). Read the official notification for post-wise eligibility details.
|Chest||the minimum expansion of 05 cm|
|Running||1.6 Km run within 7 minutes|
|10 Push-ups||01 Minute|
|10 Sit-ups||01 Minute|
|20 Squats||01 Minute|
# Age Limit
- Born After: 27 June 2002
- Born Before: 27 Dec 20005
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
# Selection Process
17 May 2023 (Document Verification & Physical Test)– Assembly at No. 2 Airmen Selection Centre, outside Exit Gate, Air Force Station New Delhi as per the time mentioned in Admit Cards disseminated through Official E-mail, issued to those candidates who are found eligible during document verification at Air Force Sports Control Board /Central Airmen Selection Board for Physical Fitness Test to be conducted at Tejas Camp, Air Force Station New Delhi, Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi – 110003.
18 May 2023 (Sports Trials)– Sports Specific Trials in the above-mentioned events for those candidates who have cleared Document Verification, and Physical Fitness Test.
19 May 2023 – Sports Specific Trials for the candidates who are shortlisted during the previous day’s trial.
24-25 May 2023 (Medical Examination)– Medical Examination of the Recommended Candidates.
# Application Fees For Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
# Important Dates
The important dates related to Airforce 2023 recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 April 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||05 May 2023 till 5 PM|
|Trials Schedule||17-19 May 2023|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
# Apply online for Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 05 May 2023 at 17.00 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online submission of the Airforce Sports Quota application form by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
# How to Apply for Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by the last date of submission of the Airforce Sports Quota application form in respect to the post for which they are applying.
- Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 April 2023 to 05 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Airforce Sports Quota Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Airforce Sports Quota Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact- Air Force Sports Control Board, New Delhi.
# IMPORTANT LINKS:-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|Today Jobs Alert 😍||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|