AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India, Chennai Airport invites applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of consultants at Airport Terminals/Land Management department at Chennai Airport, Chennai. The posts are to be filled up purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year or until further orders whichever is earlier applications from eligible Candidates applicants to fill up the post. According to the announcement, there are 07 positions. All eligible Indians can apply for Offline recruitment. Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs should apply for the AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023, which will begin on January 18, 2023.
Candidates will be selected on an AAI Recruitment notification that can be downloaded @ www.aai.aero. Applicants can get more information about eligibility criteria, the selection process, the procedure to apply, the experience required, etc. at AAI notification. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, and other certificates should be enclosed along with the application form send to Post before February 07, job applications will be accepted via email.
# Overview – AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Name||Sr. Consultants|
|No of Vacancies||07 Vacancies|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 85,000/-|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Mode|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
# Vacancy Details – AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No of Posts|
# Educational Qualification & experience – AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Retired PSU employee from E8 level and equivalent from Central Govt./State Govt./Defence/Paramilitary forces/employees of reputed organizations having a minimum of 15 years of experience in relevant field.
- Retired PSU employee from E7/E6 level and equivalent from Central Govt./State Govt./Defence/Paramilitary forces/employees of reputed organizations having a minimum of 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Retired PSU employee from E5/E4/E3 level and equivalent from Central Govt./ State Govt./ Defence/ Paramilitary forces/employees of reputed organizations having a minimum of 05 years of experience in relevant field.
- There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and the same will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
# Age Limit – AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
# Selection Process
- The appointment of retired AAI Officials as Consultants would be made through advertisement on the AAI website, followed by an Interview through an Interview Committee (personal interview/interview through VC) by RHQ-ER.
- AAI RHQ ER reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any stage, accept or reject any or all offers, without giving any explanation, whatsoever.
# Apply Mode
- Offline Mode (Postal)
# Application Fee
- No Application fee
# Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||18.01.2023|
|Date of closure of the online application||07.02.2023|
# How to Apply – AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
Those fulfilling the above eligibility conditions may submit their application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with other duly signed documents to
Jt General Manager (HR), Airports Authority of India, Operational Building, Chennai Airport, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600016.
The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as “Application for Sr. Consultant / Consultant / Jr. Consultant in Operations/Land Management Department at AAI, Chennai Airport”.
# Important Links – AAI Sr. Consultant Recruitment 2023
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.