AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India, IAU, RCD/FIU, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi ‐ 110037 invites applications in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of consultants at Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category‐1 Public Sector Enterprise). The posts are to be filled up purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year or until further orders whichever is earlier applications from eligible Candidates applicants to fill up the post. According to the announcement, there are 20 positions. All eligible Indians can apply for Offline recruitment. Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs should apply for the AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023, which will begin on February 13, 2023.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category‐1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging the erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and in air space in the country.
Airports Authority of India, IAU, RCD/FIU, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi ‐ 110037 is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in RCDU/FIU & E&M Workshop – Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003. During the period of Apprenticeship, the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
Candidates will be selected on an AAI Recruitment notification that can be downloaded @ www.aai.aero. Applicants can get more information about eligibility criteria, the selection process, the procedure to apply, the experience required, etc. at AAI notification. Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, and other certificates should be enclosed along with the application form send to Post before February 20, job applications will be accepted via email.
Table of Contents
# AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||20 Post Vacancies|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Mode|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
# AAI Apprentices Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Graduate in Mechanical / Automobile||01|
|CA/ICWAI/MBA(Fin) / P.G in Company Secretary / B.Com/M.Com||02|
|Graduate in Aeronautical / Automobile||01|
|Graduate in B.Com/BA/BSC||02|
|Graduate in Computer Science / IT||01|
|Diploma in Auto Mechanic /Automobile||01|
|Diploma in Electrical||01|
|Diploma in Electronic & Communication / Electronic & Instrumentation/EEE||09|
|Diploma in Computer Science /IT||01|
|Diploma in Civil||01|
# Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidates who passed a degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 only are eligible.
- Candidates should possess a full-time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI, and three years degree in General Streams.
# Age Limit for AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 31.12.2022
# Selection Process
- The provisional selection of the candidates would be merit‐based.
- The final selection will be based on an Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and
- submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their
registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at various Establishment in RCDU/FIU & E&M
Workshop – Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.
# Apply Mode for AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Offline Mode (Postal)
# Application Fee
- No Application Fee is charged.
# Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||13.02.2023|
|Date of closure of the online application||20.02.2023 Extended|
# How to Apply
- Go to official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- You may apply through offline/ online mode.
- Fill out the application form.
- Send it to the corresponding address.
# Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.careerexam.in frequently.
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|